MP-UNIV Universal Programmer
- Flexible and easy to use menu-driven software.
- Auto search device select function supports E(E)PROMs & Microcontrollers.
- Device insertion test identifies improperly inserted device before programming.
- Check for incorrect device insertion, backward, incorrect position, and poor pin contact.
- High-speed device function tests and user creatable test library.
- Device Operations: Read, Blank check, Program, Verify, Checksum, Data compare, Security, Auto(blank check-program-verify).
- Support real 5, 3.3, and 2.7 volt for programming power.
- Display programming parameters on the screen.
- Set device/buffer address ranges before programming devices.
- Extensive on-line F1 help system provides text and graphics.
- Auto Programming for production programming.
- User-changeable programming parameters.
- Built-in editor for both buffer date and test vectors.
- MACRO commands supports batch mode operation.
- Support POF and JEDEC, Intel Hex, Motorola S Records, Tekhex, and binary file formats with Load, Edit, and Save commands.
- Distribution of 16- and 32- bit data into 8-bit portions.
- USB interface.
- Two on-board FPGAs for extremely fast communication.
- Supports real 5, 3.3, and 2.7 volt for programming power.
- Detects all pin locations for poor or damaged pin contacts.
- Internal universal power supply,110-240 VAC (no separate power supply required in foreign country).
- Current limiting protects hardware circuit from improperly inserted or defective chips and operation errors.
- ADP-EE Universal programmer adapter: 48-Dip, 44-PLCC, 44-QFP and 32-PLCC as standard
- True universal pin driver hardware.
- Hardware diagnostic program exams all 48-pin drivers before using programmer.
For more information:
PDF document ( 856k )
Price List - USD ( 275k )
Price List - EUR ( 273k )
Microcontrollers manufacturers supported by MP-UNIV:
(Product, company names and logos are trademarks of their respective organizations)
Ordering Info |
Products List |
Price List |
Technical Support |
Contact us |
Software Updates |
Demo Software |
News Letters |